This summer, you can be ready for anything, as long as you’ve stocked your car with the necessary seasonal goodies and supplies. Check out this list of warm weather car essentials to prepare:
- If you have any sunscreen bottles left over from last year, be sure to check their expiration date. Otherwise, keep some sunscreen in your car at all times.
- Be sure to keep some fresh, clean water on hand, which could be for drinking or used in an emergency to rinse out a wound.
- Similarly, be sure to update your first-aid kit and any other emergency supplies; if you don’t have a first-aid kit, get one.
- Keep a few pairs of sunglasses, and maybe even a hat or two, just in case.
- Lastly, if you like to swim, you’re sure to benefit from an extra swimsuit and towel safely stowed in your vehicle.
For more summer driving or seasonal tips, contact us or visit us anytime at Crossroads Chevrolet.